For My Success Coaching Clients ONLY
I truly want to help you live SUCCESS ON YOUR TERMS!
As a valued client of mine, I want to provide you with additional tools to help you through your coaching journey, and beyond.
Here's a few of my favourite things that I know will help you during our time together, and after.
Have I told you lately that I love you? If not, here's proof.
Tools & Resources
- Saboteur Assessment: This is for you if we've already worked with and talked about saboteurs/ego/judging ourselves. Once you know what saboteurs are, you can start listening for them. This excellent 5 minutes quiz helps you identify where the survival part of your brain is taking over... and will allow you to start listening to your positively intelligent, creative, joyful brain instead!
- On The Shortness of Life: FREE book. Short, 15 minutes to change your life. Grab a cup of tea and read it today.
- Wheel of Life: Do this Wheel of Life a few times a year to check in on where you're at. This is a fantastic way to gauge how life is going and adjust to create your best life!
- Weekly Goal-Setting Template: I personally use this each week to make sure I'm getting traction on my important goals.
- Time Tracking: Use this for 1 week to find where your 168 hours are going. Guaranteed - at the end of the week, you will learn something and discover ways to improve how you spend your time!
Starting A Business
- One Page Business Plan: Because let's be honest, you don't need to start with a 100 page document. Start here to put your business ideas one one page and get started today!
The Prosperous Coach by Rich Litvin – If you are at all interested in learning more about the coaching business, this is an amazing book. All about the importance of creating powerful conversations. There’s a beautiful focus on people in this book and is closely aligned to CTI’s approach.
· The Desire Map: A guide to creating goals with soul by Danielle Laporte – Helps you get in touch with what your want in your life, and what’s important to you beyond goals like “make 6 figures”, etc. It’s all about getting in touch with the emotions you want to create and it’s a fun, easy-to-read, interactive book.
· The $100 Start-up by Chris Guillebeau – Fantastic book to help you start your business. It will shift your mindset from “I need xyz in place before I start my business” to “Why didn’t I start yesterday? Who cares, I’m starting right now.”
Life in general:
It takes a village.... not only to raise a child, but to build a happy and full life. Here's some of the people I recommend having on your team to help you create success on your terms.
Financial Planner -
Health & Wellness Coach -
Graphic Designer -
PS - Some of these links are affiliate links. If you choose to click on them and buy, thank you in advance :) My links though mean nothing if you don't visit my website and trust me. So you better believe, the most important thing is that I share with you books, tools, resources and videos that have actually made a difference in my life. You have my word that I will never add anything to this list that I don't truly believe in.